- 55700SBA10 Ski & snowboard...
- E823055001 Bike carrier for...
- E919999137 Tow bar wiring...
- 55622ADB00 Tow bar wiring...
- 99701ADE10 Ski & snowboard...
- 99701ADE00 Ski & snowboard...
- 99730ADE00 Roof box 390
- 99730ADE10 Roof box 330
- 99700ADE00 Bike carrier Pro
- 99700ADE10 Bike carrier Active
- S1211ADE00AL Cross bars,...
- S1281ADE00 Tow bar, detachable
- S1280ADE00 Tow bar, fixed
- S1620ADE00PC Tow bar wiring...
- 99123ADE00 Trunk organizer,...
- xx62xADExxxx Tow bar wiring,...
Tow bar wiring kit, 13-pole
Installation uses original vehicle connectors and a multifunctional trailer module which amplifies all necessary signals. Compatible with both conventional bulb and LED trailer lights and featuring audible warning for trailer turn indicator or brake light malfunction. The rear fog lamp of the vehicle is automatically switched off when a trailer is connected.
Available with a 13-pole waterproof socket housing.
The 13-pole based system is prepared to manage all modern caravan functions. To ensure full functionality,+15/+30 is already included in the wiring.
Adapter is available to temporarily change 13-pole to 7-pole.
13-pole (vehicle) to 7-pole (trailer/ caravan) adapter: E919999137
|Branded||Package Size||No amos data|
- OE connectors for Plug & Play connection
- Trailer module with all important features:
- Amplifying of all required signals
- C2 function for indicator and brake lamps on trailer (warning via buzzer when bulbs are broken)
- Fog lamp cut off
- Automatic park distance control (PDC) cut off for MPE PDC systems
- Bulb & LED lamps on trailer will be detected
- Waterproof socket +30 included
- Safety feature: audible warning of failed broken trailer turn indicator lamps (legal requirement in Germany, Austria and UK. Future standard for rest of Europe).