- E823055001 Bike carrier for...
- 99701ADE10 Ski & snowboard...
- 99701ADE00 Ski & snowboard...
- 99730ADE00 Roof box 390
- 99730ADE10 Roof box 330
- 99700ADE00 Bike carrier Pro
- 99700ADE10 Bike carrier Active
- 99123ADE00 Trunk organizer,...
- xx62xADExxxx Tow bar wiring,...
- N7211ADE00AL Cross bars,...
- N7150ADE00 Dog guard
- N7280ADE00 Tow bar, fixed
- N7281ADE00 Tow bar, detachable
- N7620ADE00PC Tow bar wiring...
Tow bar wiring kit, 13-pole
Only for vehicles with Trailer Package
Installation uses original vehicle connectors and a multifunctional trailer module which amplify all necessary signals. Compatible with both conventional bulb and LED trailer lights and featuring audible warning of trailer turn indicator or brake light malfunction. The rear fog lamp of the vehicle is automatically switched off when a trailer is connected.
Available with a 13-pole waterproof socket housing.
The 13-pole based system is ready to manage all modern caravan functions. To ensure full functionality, +15/+30 is already included in the wiring.Adapter is available to temporarily change 13-pole to 7-pole.
13-pole (vehicle) to 7-pole (trailer/ caravan) adapter: E919999137
Note: Only for vehicles with “Trailer Package”, option code VGXD02. Please consult your dealer for all functions of these products and for the maximum towing load capacity for your vehicle.
|Accessory Color||Miscellaneous||Material||Plastic & others|
|Branded||No||Package Size||No amos data|
- OE connectors for Plug & Play connection
- Trailer module with all important features:
- Amplifying of all required signals
- C2 function for indicator and brake lamps on trailer (warning via buzzer when bulbs are broken)
- Fog lamp cut off
- Automatic park distance control (PDC) cut off for MPE PDC systems
- Bulb & LED lamps on trailer will be detected
- Waterproof socket +30 included
- Safety feature: audible warning of failed broken trailer turn indicator lamps (legal requirement in Germany, Austria and UK. Future standard for rest of Europe).