- 66123ADE00 Trunk organizer,...
- 55700SBA10 Ski & snowboard...
- E823055001 Bike carrier for...
- 66701ADE00 Ski & snowboard...
- 66701ADE10 Ski & snowboard...
- 66700ADE10 Bike carrier Active
- 66700ADE00 Bike carrier Pro
- 66730ADE10 Roof box 330
- J7620ADE00CP Tow bar wiring...
- J7620ADE00PC Tow bar wiring...
- J7621ADE00PC Tow bar wiring...
- J7210ADE20AL Roof rack, aluminium
- J7281ADE21 Tow bar, detachable
- xx62xADExxxx Tow bar wiring,...
- J7620ADE01PC Tow bar wiring...
- J7621ADE01PC Tow bar wiring...
Tow bar wiring kit, 13-pole
For vehicles without prepared connector
Installation uses original vehicle connectors and a multifunctional trailer module which amplify all necessary signals. Compatible with both conventional bulb and LED trailer lights and featuring audible warning of trailer turn indicator or brake light malfunction. The rear fog lamp of the vehicle is automatically switched off when a trailer is connected.
Available with a 13-pole waterproof socket housing.
The 13-pole based system is prepared to manage all modern caravan functions, in order to use its full functionality please additionally order +15/+30 extension kit 55621ADE01.
Adapter is available to temporarily change 13-pole to 7-pole.
13-pole (vehicle) to 7-pole (trailer/ caravan) adapter: E919999137
- ProCeed MY19 only for LHD vehicles
|Accessory Color||Misc.||Material||Plastic & others|
|Branded||No||Package Size||No amos data|
- For vehicle with BULB & LED Rear Combination Lamps
- 13 pole with PDC cut off & C2
- Trailer module with all important features:
- Amplifying of all required signals
- C2 function for indicator and brake lamps on trailer (warning via buzzer when bulbs are broken)
- Fog lamp cut off
- Automatic park distance control (PDC) cut off for MPE PDC systems
- Bulb & LED lamps on trailer will be detected
- Safety feature: audible warning of failed broken trailer turn indicator lamps (legal requirement in Germany, Austria and UK. Future standard for rest of Europe)