Tow bar wiring kit, 13-pole
For vehicles with prepared connector
Installation uses original vehicle connectors and a multifunctional trailer module which amplify all necessary signals. Compatible with both conventional bulb and LED trailer lights and featuring audible warning of trailer turn indicator or brake light malfunction. The rear fog lamp of the vehicle is automatically switched off when a trailer is connected.
Available with a 13-pole waterproof socket housing.
Adapter is available to temporarily change 13-pole to 7-pole.
13-pole (vehicle) to 7-pole (trailer/ caravan) adapter: E919999137.
For vehicles with prepared connector.
|Accessory Color||Misc.||Material||Plastic & others|
|Branded||No||Package Size||No amos data|
- Only for vehicle with prepared connector
- OE connector for Plug & Play connection (connection via prepared connector)
- Trailer module with all important features:
- Amplifying of all required signals
- C2 function for indicator and brake lamps on trailer (warning via buzzer when bulbs are broken)
- Fog lamp cut off
- Bulb & LED lamps on trailer will be detected
- Waterproof socket
- +30/+15 preparation (extension kit to be ordered (55621ADE01) if required)
- PDC cut off preparation for aftermarket PDC
- Safety feature: audible warning of failed broken trailer turn indicator lamps (legal requirement in Germany, Austria and UK. Future standard for rest of Europe)
- Safety feature: audible warning of failed trailer brake lamp
- EMC (Electromagnetic compatibility)
- ESD test - temperature cycle test - vibration test - operation shock test - damp heat steady state test - Salt Spray Test)