- E83004D000 Cross bars, steel
- E83004D050 Cross bars,...
- 66123ADE00 Trunk organizer,...
- E823055001 Bike carrier for...
- 85720C8100WK Luggage net
- 66701ADE00 Ski & snowboard...
- 66701ADE90 U-mount adapter kit
- 66701ADE10 Ski & snowboard...
- H8621ADE50CP Tow bar wiring...
- 66700ADE10 Bike carrier Active
- 66700ADE00 Bike carrier Pro
- 66730ADE10 Roof box 330
- 66700ADE90 Steel bar adapter...
- xx62xADExxxx Tow bar wiring,...
- H8280ADE60 Tow bar, fixed
- H8281ADE60 Tow bar, detachable
Tow bar wiring kit, 7-pole
Installation uses original vehicle connectors and a multifunctional trailer module which amplify all necessary signals. Compatible with both conventional bulb and LED trailer lights and featuring audible warning of trailer turn indicator or brake light malfunction. The rear fog lamp of the vehicle is automatically switched off when a trailer is connected.
Available with a a 7-pole socket with drainage holes to prevent accumulation of water.
Adapter is available to temporarily change 7-pole to 13-pole.
7-pole (vehicle) to 13-pole (trailer/ caravan) adapter: 55622ADB00
Note: For vehicles with OE Rear Parking sensors, there is currently no possibility to switch off the OE PDC system during reverse driving with trailer / Bike carrier.
The OE PDC will detect the trailer / Bike carrier as a potential object and will alert permanent.
Modification of the Vehicle (switch) might be implemented.
|Accessory Color||Misc.||Material||Plastic & others|
|Branded||No||Package Size||No amos data|
- For vehicle with BULB & LED Rear Combination Lamps
- 7 pole with C2
- EMC (Electromagnetic compatibility)
- Others: ESD test; Temperature cycle test; vibration test; operation shock test; damp heat steady state
test; Salt Spray Test
- Trailer module with all important features:
- Amplifying of all required signals
- C2 function for indicator and brake lamps on trailer (warning via buzzer when bulbs are broken)
- Fog lamp cut off
- Bulb & LED lamps on trailer will be detected
- Safety feature: audible warning of failed broken trailer turn indicator lamps (legal requirement in Germany, Austria and UK. Future standard for rest of Europe)