TPMS - Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
This Genuine sensor is identical to the factory-fitted sensors thus ensuring optimal functionality and a long life for the sensor battery.
|Branded||N/A||Package Size||No amos data|
- The battery-powered sensors constantly monitor and transmit inflation pressures, tyre temperatures, sensor ID and sensor battery condition, while driving.
- The system encourages drivers to understand the importance of maintaining the correct tyre pressure and therefore increases driving safety.
- Any deviation from the pre-set pressure values is immediately communicated.
- Under-inflation can result in tyre material failures, such as a blowout, or tread separation.
- Tyres that are under-inflated will have a shorter service life.
- With TPMS the incidence of punctures is drastically reduced as many of all punctures are caused by inadequate inflation.
- With TPMS the tyre wear is reduced because the tyre walls of under-inflated tyres flex too much.
- The higher rolling resistance of under-inflated tyres drives up fuel consumption and emissions.