- A4400 ADE01 17" Alloy wheel,...
- 99490ADE50 Locking wheel...
- J9F40AK300 18" Alloy wheel kit
- J9F40AK200 17" Alloy wheel kit
- J9F40AK100 16" Alloy wheel kit
- J9401ADE00 Steel wheel 17"
- J9F40AK990 Steel wheel cover...
- J9H40AK000 Steel wheel 16"
- J9H40AK910 Temporary spare...
- J9F40AK920 Tool kit for...
- J9401ADE00PAC Steel wheel 17"
- 99495ADB00 Wheel storage bags
TPMS - Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
Make safety and driving efficiency a top priority, with genuine sensors for optimum tyre functionality. The TPMS kit lets you monitor air pressure levels in your tyres at all times.
|Branded||Package Size||No amos data|
- The battery-powered sensors constantly monitor and transmit inflation pressures, tyre temperatures, sensor ID and sensor battery condition, while driving.
- The system encourages drivers to understand the importance of maintaining the correct tyre pressure and therefore increases driving safety.
- Any deviation from the pre-set pressure values is immediately communicated.
- Under-inflation can result in tyre material failures, such as a blowout, or tread separation.
- Tyres that are under-inflated will have a shorter service life.
- With TPMS the incidence of punctures is drastically reduced as many of all punctures are caused by inadequate inflation.
- With TPMS the tyre wear is reduced because the tyre walls of under-inflated tyres flex too much.
- The higher rolling resistance of under-inflated tyres drives up fuel consumption and emissions.