Copyright notice: Assets on this website can be used for commercial purpose by official Kia and Hyundai dealers in Europe with referral to genuine products offered by Mobis Parts Europe.
TPMS Kit- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System Kit
Optimize road holding, fuel economy and emissions by enabling the standard vehicle TPMS system with your accessory wheels. Kit contains 4 sensors and 4 nuts.
Fitting Time: 0.60 hour
Part Number: D4F40AK990
|Branded||Yes||Package Size||90mm x 40mm x 90mm|
Technical features and benefits:
- The battery-powered sensors constantly monitor and transmit inflation pressures, tyre temperatures, sensor ID and sensor battery condition, while driving.
- The system encourages drivers to understand the importance of maintaining the correct tyre pressure and therefore increases driving safety.
- Any deviation from the pre-set pressure values is immediately communicated.
- Under-inflation can result in tyre material failures, such as a blowout, or tread separation.
- Tyres that are under-inflated will have a shorter service life.
- With TPMS the incidence of punctures is drastically reduced as many of all punctures are caused by inadequate inflation.
- With TPMS the tyre wear is reduced because the tyre walls of under-inflated tyres flex too much.
- The higher rolling resistance of under-inflated tyres drives up fuel consumption and emissions.